Sunday, October 2, 2011

Progress Update - Sorrows and Prussians

So it's been a while between updates, I've got a few things that I've been chipping away at over the last couple of weeks but I haven't had much time to paint unfortunately.

WIP Poltergeist and Sorrows for Malifaux




And here's some progress on my Dystopian Wars land forces...


I've decided to go with the Black and Gold scheme I originally intended, the other possible schemes I played around with weren't working so well and while it lacks detail, I think it's quite effective when you see whole masses of it. And who get's down, has a real close look at the tiny tanks and complains that your scheme is too simple anyway?


I also recently purchased a Metzger Robot and Imperium Sky Fortress. And I have to say I was impressed, they're huge by Dystopian Wars standards...





Shall hopefully have more updates soon, so stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment