Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Malifaux update! - Pandora and Friends

Well it's been a lot longer then I've intended between updates, but with the silly season now drawing to a close, I've got the time on my hands to bring my blog back up to speed.

And what better way to do that then by showing some progress I've made with Malifaux?

I finally finished Pandora, I spent so long agonising over what colours to paint her. Her crew has a lot of green and red so it seemed logical that she should be no exception.




And here she is, with the rest of the crew so far.



Future additions will include Candy and Baby Kade, Insidious Madness, the Hooded Rider and Pandora's Avatar.


I also painted up the Terror tots and young Nephillim from Lilith's Brood.


I'm currently working on Lilith and the Mature Nephillim. Future additions to this crew will include a Lelu, a Lilitu, Lilith's Cherub, a Black Blood Shaman and Nekima.

I also have the Collodi and Freikorps box sets coming in with my next lot of additions, I like to think of it as a christmas present to myself!

Stay tuned for more updates...

No comments:

Post a Comment