Friday, January 20, 2012

Malifaux - Completed Lilith's Brood!

Hello all!
Just a brief update today, I've finally finished Lilith and the Mature Nephillim from the Lilith's brood box set!

Here's a group shot of the whole crew.


I've odered in a heap of addition for my Neverborn that should be arriving soon. Most of it will go with my Pandora crew but there's a few things that will also go well with Lilith and her boys. Notably the Hooded Rider, a Black Blood shaman and a Lelu & Lilitu.

I'm not 100% happy with the mature nephillim but I think that's more because it's one of my least favourite Neverborn models. I'm not sure why, I guess I just don't like the pose. If I get another one I'm definately converting it.



I was however very happy with how Lilith turned out. I spent a lot of time agonising over what colours I'd use and where. In the end, I've tried to stick to cool bluish tones to tie her in with the nephillim and Terror Tots.


Stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

  1. Lilith is very cool, good job.
    I've only recently finished my Lilith set

    ReplyDelete